Saturday, May 8, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Still Hanging In! Gummied! Giggles! Rummied! Giggles!

Music listening to: Don't You Wanna Dance by Whitney Houston!

Buon Sabato! What's Up? How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will be making her way to the light to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good French Vanilla and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Another nice morning here in Tucson but the heat is on the way.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that I have a few errands to take  care over on the eastside this morning. I asked Alexa to play some "Inspirational Music" for me today.

Hey, Marv enjoyed his portion of the Skillet Pork Chops with Pearl Onions, Sweet Peas and Carrots over rice. My Sous Chef and I are looking forward to burning in the (cucina) on Wednesday.

My playmate and I will start new rocks today. Here is my latest. Enjoy! It was a challenge for me but I got it done. You really have to look at it see what it is.



7 MAY MY LATEST

We will be having "Momma Louisa's" take-away for dinner this evening. We are really looking forward to it. Sister Jayne is in for a really treat for dinner. My shorty will select a good vino (rosso) to go along with the meal. Mangia!!!!

Well, I had better get to it post-haste. Have a good Sabato and stay safe.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Niente di meglio del buon cibo italiano!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...