Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cabin Fever Is Napping! Gummied! Rummied! Giggle! Rummied!

Music listening to: I Wanna Make You Sweat by Keith Sweat!

Buon Mercoledi! Hump Day!  How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is at the entrance to her cave this morning so she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Rainforest Blend and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is another nice morning here in the "Old Pueblo".

Rosemary will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she said that today is going to be a busy one. She said that I have several tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some (Boney) for me today. Speaking of (Boney) we bought tickets for his concert in November in Chandler, Arizona. We will be joined by Sheila and Dave for this one. Boney James is my favorite Jazz Artist and his concerts are get up and dance.

Today is "Chefs Day" but we put it off until Sunday due to we are having a sit in dinner this evening at "Leo's". Of course margaritas will be served, smile!

I will dropping by the Cortez location this morning to pick up. Have a good Humper and I will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Ragazza del mattino. Cosa stai facendo in questo Hump Day?

Jessie said...

Country Granny and Bob,
What are you up to on this Hump Day?

Loraine said...

Oggi ho una lezione di Tai Chi e trascorrerĂ² del tempo con Capo. Un'altra buona giornata.

countrygranny47 said...

HELLO JESSIE,
BOB IS WORKING AS USUAL,,, lol
HE KEEPS SAYING COME ON RETIREMENT DAY.
IT WILL BE HERE BEFORE HE KNOWS IT FOR SURE.
I HAD A VIDEO CONSULTATION WITH AN MATRIX NURSE.
FIRST TIME DOING THAT. WENT GOOD.
SO NOW REST OF DAY KEEPING WARM,,, lol
DO A LITTLE HOUSEWORK AS WELL.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...