Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Hello!

Hello!

How are you doing? We are good here in Tucson. It is going to be a warm one today.

Once again no caregiver today so I am caring for Chris. My playmate is at Tai Chi.

Chris is resting and he is relaxed. I will be getting him dressed an up in his chair shortly.

I just completed one of my continuing education classes from Medcom, Medline University. The class is accredited by the California Board of Registered Nursing. This class was "Communication, Culture and Family in End-of-Life Care. I received my certificate of completion by email. I have two more classes to complete and I will.

Without a doubt I will be hitting the Jacuzzi this evening after I get Chris settled. I am also looking forward to preparing the Catfish later this evening as well. The chefs hat and apron will be donned once again. Ya Mon'.

Hope things are going your way today?

Ciao....Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Oh, e meglio che tu lo sappria mia cara. Qunidi fai un po' di pratica perche sai come faccio?

Loraine said...

So che sei arrugginito quando si tratta di Wizard, quindi sono sicuro che indosserĂ² il mantello!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...