Sunday, May 23, 2021

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are you doing? We are good here. Elise and Chris are watching TV and I am almost done with my Domenica tasks.

We enjoyed a very good breakfast at the "Egg Connection" and it was packed with people today. That is a good thing for sure.

I am going to start new rock today. This one is going to be a bit difficult but I will it done. Here is what we dropped off and picked up today at the Cortez location. Enjoy!


23 MAY DROPPED AT CORTEZ

23 MAY PICKED UP


3 MAY DROPPED AT THE EGG CONNECTION

Stay safe and we will chat at you later.

Ciao.....Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Certamente spero che sia cosi tesoro.

Jessie said...

Nancy,
Thank you for posting to our blog. We appreciate that very much. Yes, hopefully we all can get together again soon. By change did a venue for next month come up?

Loraine said...

Cool orso rock.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...