Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Cheerful! Mamboed!

Music listening to: Pleasure Principle by Janet Jackson

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and out soon. Any plays for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is good. I believe I will have a banana smoothie a bit later this morning. I am caring for Chris today.

   I have no plans for today. Chris and I will listen to karaoke songs again today.He really gets into it.

   Well, I had better get to work with Chris. Have a good day, enjoy, stay safe, be blessed.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, enjoy the day.

Jane and John, behave.

Flo and John, be careful.

Shoo and Stu, have a good day.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Rory, what is new around your way?

JT, have a good day.

Rosie, stay safe.

Ross and Denise, how are things?

Dottie, have a good day.

Charlotte, how are you doing?

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...