Friday, January 16, 2015

TGIF!

Good Morning!         


Mood: Feeling Good!

Music listening to: Can You Stand The Rain by Boyz II Men (classic R&B)

    TGIF! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?


    The coffee is very good this morning and I think a banana smoothie will hit the spot a little later. I want to thank everyone for all of the well-wishes, emails, texts, and phone calls yesterday during my bout of illness. I am good to go this morning and feeling a little naughty, smile!

    I am well rested due to the fine care that my playmate gave me to help me feel better quickly. Marv will be here this evening to care for Chris.

   Elise and I are going to "La Parilla Suiza" for a light dinner and cocktails. After that we are going to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see a play that was sold out on its debut. It has great reviews. We are looking forward to it.

  Elise is hosting a "Marathon Bridge" game here this afternoon that starts at 1:00pm. Well, I had better get to it. Have a great TGIF.
Cheers....Jessie and Elise


Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, how are you?

Mary and Bob, how goes it?

Jane and John, see you tomorrow.

Shoo and Stu, see you tomorrow.

Flo and John, have a good day.

JT, how are things?

Ross and Denise, how are you?

Monna,have a good TGIF.

Rosie, what are you plans for the weekend in Melbourne?

1 comment:

Loraine said...

So glad you're feeling better. Nice guys should ALWAYS feel great!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...