Friday, January 2, 2015

Howdy!

Howdy!

How are you? I am way ahead of the game today. The New Year is looking good so far, Yeah Mon'.

Chris is all set and relaxing listening to his music. Elise is hosting a Marathon Bridge Game here this afternoon. I will not be selling cars today due to it is way to cold, and I don't want to drink up all of my Jack Daniels. WooHoo!

I just purchased 3 tickets for Sunday 4 Jan 15 to see the movie "Into The Woods" at the Roadhouse Cinemas. Elise and I will be joined by my (girlfriend) Lila. We will be at the 5:45pm showing. It is my treat for Lila since she mentioned that she would like to go there. I am a very thoughtful (boyfriend).

Stay warm!
Later....Jessie

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...