Saturday, January 10, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!                 
YOU HAVE TO HAVE SOME SOUL!


Mood: Cheerful! Mattress Mamboed!

Music listening To: Good Times by Chic

   It's The Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is deep in her cave this morning and I am not sure if she will be making an appearance anytime soon. Any plans for today?

  I am waiting on the coffee to finish brewing but my cup is ready to be filled. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemary will be here this evening.

  Elise and I enjoyed the movie "Taken 3". It was loaded with action and Liam Nielson was great. I have a few errands to take care of this morning to include getting my ears lower on the air base.

  We are going to meet up with Loraine and Jim for dinner at "Bistro 44". We have not been there for awhile. The food is excellent there. After dinner we will meet up at Loraine's to play "Wizard". Bobby will be joining us since he is the reigning "Wizard". The plan is to strip him of the cape and pass it on to someone else. Hopefully that will be me, but I have to engage in some tough battle with my girlfriend Loraine.

  Well, I had better get to it. I will be working up my strategy plan for most of the day. Have a good weekend and enjoy.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, the time has come.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, have a good one.

Monna, hope you are feeling better?

Shoo and Stu, be well.

Marilyn, have a good day.

Ross and Denise, how are you?

JT, what is up for the weekend?

Dottie, what is new?

2 comments:

Loraine said...

And Wizard Loraine is ready!

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD EVENING JESSIE,
IT STILL REAL COLD HERE. 15 DEGREES TODAY ! SOON TIME TO BRING SOME WOOD IN BEFORE IT GETS DARK. HAVE A GOOD EVENING AND ENJOY YOURSELVES. KEPP WARM AS WELL.
HUGS--MARY AND BOB

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...