Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed!

Music listening to: Into The Groove by Madonna

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you? I started them day off at 4:30am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and on the move very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is very good and working nicely. I got an early start to the day because I hit the sheets early last night after enjoying some homemade gingerbread that was made by Elise. Man, it is good. Yeah Mon'.

   Angelica will be here this morning to care for Chris. I was going to get my ears lowered this morning but I will postpone that because I want to be here due to Chris is not feeling well.

   Elise and I are going to hit up the "Roadhouse" tomorrow evening to see the movie "Unbroken". Elise is going to her book club meeting this evening and she will bring me back some dinner from "La Placita". It is a very nice and we have not been there in quite awhile.

    Well, I had better get this party started. Have a good one. Oh,yeah for all of the participants of the upcoming karaoke party. Elise received the CD's that she ordered and I will be mailing you a list of all of the songs that will be available.

   Later.....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet stay safe.

Loraine, your time is short!

Shoo and Stu, pay up!

Mary and Bob, how are you?

Flo and John, stay well.

Jane and John, can you say gingerbread?

Marilyn, how are you?

JT, have a good day.

3 comments:

countrygranny47 said...

GOOD MORNING JESSIE,
IT IS A COLD, COLD MORNING AND SNOW. FIRST SNOW FOR THE NEW YEAR. LIGHT FLUFFY SNOW TOO. HOPE CHRIS GETS TO FEELING BETTER TODAY. I HAVE BEEN UP BRIGHT AND EARLY MYSELF THIS MORNING. 4:30 AM.
HAVE A GOOD DAY AND ENJOY.
MARY

Jessie and Elise said...

Hello Mary,
You guys stay safe with all of the white stuff. Have a good one.

Loraine said...

My time is short...before I again don the royal Wizard cape! Can't wait!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...