Monday, January 26, 2015

It's A Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Angry! 

Music listening to: I Want You Back by The Jackson Five

   It's a Monday! How are you? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be up very soon. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is good and I will have a bowl of cereal with strawberries this morning. I have no plans for today as of yet but as you know it is a Monday and anything can happen.

  I woke up from a dream this morning and the dream is the cause of my anger this morning. It was a weird dream and yet it put me in this mood. So I am trying to figure this one out if I can.

  Chris is being very vocal this morning for some reason. Well, I had better get to work. Have a good day.
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger,Marcie,Jet have a good day.

Jane and John, how are you feeling?

Mary and Bob, have a good day.

Shoo and Stu, get ready.

Flo and John,stay safe.

Ross and Denise, have a good day.

Rosie, what is new in Melbourne?

Erika, how are things in Germany?

JT, what is going on there? I got a note from George.

Monna, have a good one.

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...