Saturday, January 24, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!

Mood: Concerned!

Music listening to: Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay by Otis Redding

   It's the Weekend! How are you? I started the day off at 5:15am caring for Chris. Yes, I know a late start, eh? I did not sleep well last night at all. Elise is in her cave but she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is great this morning and a bowl of cereal should perk me up at least I hope so. I have to run an errand this morning out on the air base. Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening.

   I am still working on the posting of our stay in Tombstone. I should be able to post it today if nothing comes up.

  Well, Elise, Lila and I had a very nice dinner at "Dante's Fire" last night. The food was very good and it got very busy quickly. After dinner we went to the "Invisible Theater" to see the play "Stella and Lou". It was very good and the acting was excellent. The theater was packed and no seat was empty.

  This evening Elise and I are going to have dinner downtown at "Cafe ala Carte". We haven't been there in awhile. After dinner we are going to the "Arizona Theater Company" to see the play " Five Presidents" it should be a good one.

  Well, I had better get busy. Have a great weekend.
Later....Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie,Jet have a good one.

Loraine, how are you?

Jane and John, how are you feeling?

Marilyn, how are you?

Monna, have a good one.

Shoo and Stu, get ready for a you know what!

Ross and Denise, good to hear about your travel plans.

Flo and John, have a good one.

JT, how are you doing?

Rosie, have a good one.

Mary and Bob, how goes it?

Bobby, how is the apartment coming along?

2 comments:

bobby said...

marilyn stopped by yesterday and thought it was looking great... the to do list is shorter now and we're about 3 days ahead of schedule ...yay!!

Jessie said...

Excellent.

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...