Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sunday!

Good Morning!            
STU,SHOO,MARILYN


JANE, JOHN,ELISE

STU,SHOO,MARILYN,JANE

STU,SHOO,MARILYN

STU,SHOO, MARILYN,JANE


ELISE AND I (SELFIE)

THE LOVELY JANE


Mood: Relaxed! Frisky!

Music listening to: Give It to Me by Rick James

  It's a Sunday! How are you? I started the day off at 5:00am getting Chris settled for Elise. Elise is deep in her cave this morning but she will over shortly. Any plans for today?

  The coffee is hitting to spot this morning. We are going to the "Egg Connection" for breakfast this morning. We may be joined by Sheila this morning.

   We had a very nice time at the "Yard House" with Jane, John, Marilyn, Shoo and Stu. The place is packed and the line to get in is out the door.

   The food is very good there and we watched our "Wildcats" defeat Utah. Go Cats! It is quite busy and very loud and that put a damper on our table conversations but it was a lot of fun.

   Bobby will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to visit Bucky and Dena this evening and play some "Wizard".

   Elise and I will begin our packing and planning for our trip to "Tombstone". We will be there on Tuesday and stay until Thursday. We are staying at a ranch resort. We are going to rest and relax this trip. I can see a lot of PC games being played for sure. Yeah Mon'! We will also take in a movie or two. There are so many good movies out now and we are behind. Never thought I would say that because we love our movies.

   Well, I had better get busy. Have a great Sunday and be careful.   I forgot to mention that I went to the Humane Society with my girlfriend "Lila" to pick out a cat for her. We were there for quite some time and she came away with a 3 year old cat. I was exhausted after that but I have to keep my girlfriends happy, eh?

Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good one.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane, John, Marilyn, Shoo and Stu, thank you for a wonderful evening at the "Yard House".

JT, how are things?

Mary and Bob, what is new?

Flo and John, enjoy.



  

3 comments:

Nancy said...

So nice to read your posts and see how happy your lives are. Tell Elise I loved the birthday card!
Nancy

Jessie and Elise said...

Thank you Nancy. I will let let Elise know that you liked the card. We hope that all is going well for you and the family?

Loraine said...

It takes effort to keep all those sweeties happy, I know.But you do a great job!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...