Monday, January 19, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!                       
ME AND BUCKY

Is your day over? Hope that it was a good one. Chris and I had a good one. We watched a little TV and we just chilled.

Elise prepared breakfast for dinner this evening . We had french toast, sausages,  and plenty of coffee. It was very good. We watched another episode of "American Horror Story" on DVD. It is very good and Chris loves it.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her desktop. We are all packed for our trip and we will load up the "Fiat L" in the morning.

I have to run a quick errand in the morning when Angelica arrives to care for Chris. We will be leaving at around 1:00pm if all goes well.

I just received a very nice compliment from Bobby.He said that I would have been an asset to Dr. King's and what he stood for. Isn't that nice? I thanked Bobby for the compliment and I replied that Dr. King's was a great man but I am not close to his league. The compliment lifted my spirits to new heights.

Well, I had better recheck my packing and then I will get back to Chris. Have a wonderful evening.
Ciao........Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good night.

Loraine, your wish is my command. I will take photos for sure.

Jane and John, sleep well.

Mary and Bob, stay safe.

Shoo and Stu, enjoy.



 

No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...