Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

Hey, how did your day go? It was a very musical one here in central Tucson. I had to run a quick delivery errand this morning.

Chris and I listened to Karaoke music all afternoon up until 5:30pm. Elise returned home and she enjoyed the music as well.

Elise is now at her book club meeting at "La Placita". Elise will be bringing me back some taco, rice and beans. I have plenty of biers in the fridge to get it all down. I am caring for Chris this evening.

I also purchased tickets for Elise and I to see "Unbroken" tomorrow evening at the Roadhouse Cinema for the 6:30pm showing.

We hope that your day was a productive one?
Later...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet, have good night.

Loraine, are you kidding me? There is no way you will be sporting the "Wizard" cape.

Mary and Bob,stay warm.Thanks for posting on our blog.

Jane and John, stay safe.

Flo and John, stay well.

Bobby, how are you feeling?

Shoo and Stu, go to the bank.

JT, check your mail in a few days.








No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...