Saturday, January 3, 2015

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!           


Mood: Cheerful!

Music listening to: Dance Hall by Wang Chung!

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 4:45am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave so she will be up and on the go very soon. Any plans for this first weekend of 2015?

   The coffee is delicious this morning. It is a blend of the Sisterhood coffee growers. It is another cold morning here in Tucson but it is supposed to warm up nicely over the next few days.

   Bobby will be here this morning to care for Chris and Rosemary will be here this evening. Elise and I had a very nice dinner last night with my (girlfriend) Lila at "Cody's Beef and Bean". Elise and I had the T-Bone special and Lila enjoyed the Salmon. Of course Elise and I shard a carafe of Burgundy at room temperature.  

  I had planned on paying the bill but "Lila" snatched it up and she treated us to dinner. She would not let me pay the bill. Hey, I must really be a good (boyfriend),eh? After dinner we took Lila home and we said our good nights. Tomorrow will be taking "Lila" to the "Roadhouse Cinema" to see "Into The Woods". I am one step ahead of her on this one because I have already paid for it. You see she has a good (boyfriend). Smile!

 This afternoon Elise and I may play games on the "Wii". We are meeting up with Jane, John and Bobby at "Leo's" for dinner. Can you say "Leo'"enchiladas? I will for sure. "Leos" has the best "enchiladas" in Tucson. Of course a margarita or three will be consumed. Ole'

  After dinner we are going to listen to "Sly" sing and that will round out the evening for us. Well, I had better get busy. Have a good first weekend of 2015 and be careful.

Cheers....Jessie and Elise.

Tiger, Marcie, Jet have a good day.

Loraine, be good!

Jane and John, see you this evening.

Bobby , see you this morning.

Marilyn, how are you?

Shoo and Stu, have a good day. Get ready for a Mahjong beat down.

JT, any plans for today?

Flo and John, have a wonderful weekend.

Monna, how are you? Staying warm?

Ross and Denise, what is new?

Mary and Bob, how are you?

  

  

1 comment:

Loraine said...

"Good" can be taken many ways!

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...