Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Good Night!

Good Night!

How did it go today? It was a very good day here in Tucson. I had no errands to run so Chris and I relaxed and we enjoyed Karaoke music.

We enjoyed the visit from our daughter Tangye. She is looking very good and she is doing well. It was a pleasure to have spend the afternoon with us. Thank you Tangye.

Elise prepared chicken fajitas and rice for dinner it was great. We also had baby carrots and lettuce. Elise prepared a loaf of her special and delicious banana bread. I believe I will have a slice before I hit the sheets.

I am caring for Chris this evening and I have been caring for him all day. He still has a cough but he is doing much better. Elise in her office on her desktop.

Well, I had better check on Chris and give him some meds. Have a wonderful evening.
Cheers...Jessie and Elise

Tiger, Marcie, Jet sleep well.

Loraine, stay well.

Jane and John, behave.

Flo and John, enjoy the night.

Mary and Bob, enjoy.

Shoo and Stu, be careful.

Bobby, glad that you are resting and taking it easy.


No comments:

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio! How is your Sabato going so far? It has been a busy one for us today. Mia Moglie is catching up on her email and writings. ...