Thursday, June 8, 2023

Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!




How are you doing?  We are back from having a good breakfast at "Gus Balone", and we made our way to Green Valley on the way we stopped, and we picked up two buckets of rocks for painting. Ya Mon'.

Elise is caring for Chris. We will get him up and into the main house soon.

My shorty and I will be playing some "Wii" games this afternoon while Chris looks on and laughs.

We enjoyed a very nice evening with Nancy and Ron at Leo's. It was good to see them, and we got caught up on the latest.

Hey, tomorrow is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be burning something up in the (cucina). We will be preparing Shake and Bake Pork Chops. My Sous will select the sides and the proper libation to go along with the meal.

My team the Heat lost last night. They have to do better on Friday evening. Go Heat!

I have been having a lot of fun using a new photo app. I will start to share the pictures with you soon. Hey, if you have a picture of yourself, please sent it to me so I can work with it.

Well, I had better check on the temp of the (Jacuzzi). I plan on getting in it tonight.

We hope that your day is going the way that you would like. I will chat at you later. Stay safe. For us desert dwellers find some shade, smile!

Today's challenge word is (freddo). We could us a blast of (freddo) air, right fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buon Pomeriggio fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Preferisco l'aria fresca.

countrygranny47 said...

Good Afternoon,
The air has cleared up some what here.
I have to pity those people in canada with the fires.
Sending prayers to them all.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...