Monday, June 26, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Cautious!

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "French Vanilla Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here this morning to give Chris a massage. Alexa is awake and reminded me that we are taking Azalya to the vet at 10:00am for a routine exam.

I have a few errands to run over on the east side after Azalya's vet visit.

I will continue to work on my latest rock creation today. I am going to fire up the (jacuzzi) in a bit. I plan on hopping in this afternoon if all goes well.

Here are a few pictures that I have been playing around with. Enjoy!


MY SISTER MARCIE







Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (sopracciglio). I have a feeling that my (sopracciglio) will be raised for most of the day. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Non tenere il sopracciglio alzato. Rimarrà così e sembrerai sorpreso per sempre. ( ;

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...