Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MARGE, MIA MOGLIE, CHRIS, (IO)

How are you? How was your day? It has been a good day here in Central Tucson.

Chris was visited by Jackie's supervisor this morning. She also went over to Chris's house to see how he was doing, and to see Jackie.

I started my new rock today will I was listening to the Trump indictment. It was interesting but way too long. I wonder what is next.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is relaxing and watching TV. I will give him his dinner in a bit and some pudding for dessert.

My shorty is at her book club meeting at "Kingfisher". My girlfriend Shoo Shoo riding along with Elise to the book club meeting. I placed my order for dinner. I requested "Fish and Chips". I have a nice ice cold "Red Stripe" (birra) in the fridge. WooHoo!

Here are a few more pictures from my latest Photo App. Enjoy!


    CAPO JIM CON MIA FIDANZATA



(IO) ON A CYCLE


CHRIS


MIA MOGLIE MEDITATING


MIA MOGLIE THE SCUBA DIVER



CHRIS


Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good Humper tomorrow. Stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero ti sia piaciuto il fish and chips.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...