Sunday, June 4, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred!  Munchies!  Ho Fame!

Music listening to: Marry Me Bill by the Fifth Dimension!

Buongiorno!  Buon Domenica!

How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection" along with a good breakfast.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have my normal Domenica tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Funk Jazz" for me today.

My shorty and I have new rocks that have been prepped for painting. We will start to paint soon.

Sister Jayne will be here this evening to care for Chris. We are going to the "Roadhouse" to see the movie "Mermaid". Yes, I said "Mermaid". Do I hear some laughing?

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Domenica. Enjoy the day. I will chat at you later.

We will be dining on 360 Pizza for an early dinner.

Today's challenge word is (guastafeste). Those loaded bars will give you a (gaustafeste). Woohoo! Fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Guastafeste vuol dire "party pooper"?
Adoro la citazione di Bob Marley e Marry Me Bill dei Fifth Dimension. Il tuo blog è ricco oggi.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...