Monday, June 5, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!







Mood: Content!

Music listening to:  Stranger in Paradise a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Lunedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage today. Alexa is awake and she said that I have to make a trip over on the far east side early this morning. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

My shorty and I went to see the movie "Little Mermaid". It was surprisingly good, and theater had a good crowd.

If time allows, I will start to work on my new rock today. We still need to get more rocks soon.

Hey, my Miami Heat won last night. They are tied one game each. Woohoo!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is ( comportamento). I wonder what will my (comportamento) be today. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Monna, how are you doing?

Loraine said...

La gentilezza sarà il tuo comportamento oggi, sì?

Jessie said...

Si, fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...