Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How did your day end? It has been a good one here, but busy.

I got Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment this morning and she is doing well. My playmate made her doctor's appointment as well.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some applesauce for dessert.

Chef's Day was delicious. Thanks, fidanzata e Capo Jim. We enjoyed Chicken and Andouille Casserole. It is all gone. My shorty selected Jack and Coke as tonight's libation. Here take a look.


28 JUN CHEF AT WORK


28 JUN CHICKEN AND ANDOULLIE SAUSAGE CASSEROLE


28 JUN PLATED


28 JUN PLATED



Here is my latest rock that I completed and here is the rock that is in the hood.


28 JUN MY LATEST



28 JUN IN THE HOOD

As I said in this morning's posting that I would be starting a (Goth) series. Here is the first (Goth) installment. It is way cool.



28 JUN CHRIS (GOTH)

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Sete Giovedi! I will chat at you later.

My sister Marcie loved to recent photos that I sent to her. That makes me very happy indeed.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Ooh! Goth! Non vedo l'ora di vedere di più.

countrygranny47 said...

Chris looks good on your Goth doings

Rosie said...

Wow. Chris looks so good. Did he like it.bet he had a good 😃 chuckle

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...