Saturday, June 10, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content! Sore!

Music listening to:  Birds Singing!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The blog posting is late due to my shorty, and I were up on the roof of the main house cleaning out a gutter. Yes, I said gutter. Back breaking work but we got it done. We will be hitting up the (jacuzzi) for sure today. Smile!

The coffee is a good Sumatran Blend, and without a doubt a second and maybe a third cup will be enjoyed later today. It is a nice, sunny morning here in the valley of Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I am going to be (spanking) some booty this evening at the "Wizard Fest". Is my fidanzata expecting it? Yes, she is. Smile!

I am still enjoying playing around with this Photo App. Here are a few more pictures. Enjoy!


WHO DAT!


MY SISTER MARCIE


MY BROTHER HERMAN


SHEILA AND FAMILY


JT, KENNY G, NATE


CAPO JIM


MIA FIDANZATA E CAPO JIM





PAULA AND MARTY


MIA MOGLIE E MIA FIDANZATA



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe. I will chat at you later.

Today's challenge word is ( etichetta). I will be sporting the winners (etichetta) this evening. Can you feel me fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Sei pronta fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Il costume cerimoniale sarà indossato dal miglior giocatore e sappiamo entrambi chi è. "Yours truly".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...