Friday, June 16, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

What is going on around your way? It is starting to get a bit windy here in the "Old Pueblo" and it is already 94 degrees.

I am about to get Chris up and into his chair so I can take him over to the main house.

I have been looking at pics from many years back. I am going to work on them with the Photo App. 

I have prepped a new rock for painting, and I am looking forward to creating a new one. Sister Jayne will be here in a bit to care for Chris while we are at the movies.

Here are a few more pictures for you to look at. Enjoy!


AZALYA


MIA FIDANZATA



MIA MOGLIE

I will chat at you later. We are up in the air about having breakfast for dinner or "Taco Bell". It is a puzzlement.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Grande dettaglio nell'opera d'arte.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...