Friday, June 30, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




How was your day? It has been another busy one here in Central Tucson.

Chris and I watched a horror movie today that was pretty good.

My nurse's supervisor came by for a visit and it all went very well.

My playmate and I played "Wii" games this afternoon, but we played very badly. We will do better next time for sure.

My shorty prepared breakfast for dinner. We had bacon, eggs, hash browns, toast and plenty of coffee. It was all good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some more applesauce for dessert.

Here is my latest rock creation and the rock that I put out in the hood.


30 JUN MY LATEST


30 JUN IN THE HOOD


 

Here is another installment on the (Goth) series that I am working on.


MIA FIDANZATA LORAINE (GOTH)



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready to have a good weekend. I will chat at you later.

Wish me luck with tomorrow night's dinner at the "Cork". I am still accepting donations up until 5:00pm tomorrow. Smile!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Oh! Vorrei sapere prima quanto sono bella in Goth.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...