Saturday, June 3, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


3 JUN I WILL GETTING THESE OUT SOON!



3 JUN THE LAST

Mood: Relaxed! Sconed! Rummied!

Music listening to: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Sabato!  How are you doing? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good Colombian Blend, and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. I will be having a nice Jalapeno Bagel with a (smear) with my second cup of coffee. My playmate picked up a half a dozen of assorted bagels for me yesterday. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.


3 JUN EBONY BEAUTY!

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is Chefs Day. My Sous Chef and I will be tossing about pots and pans today. We will be dining on (French Fare), "Chicken Coq au Vin". I asked Alexa to play some music to cook by. Of course, it should be some "French" music. My Sous Chef will prepare a nice salad and she will put on her Pastry Chefs hat while she prepares her loaded "Sugar and Spice Bars". Ooh La, La! She will also select the proper libation to go with the meal.

My shorty and I are anticipating the next NBA game between the Nuggets and the Heat. Let's go Heat!



3 JUN SELF FIRST!

Well, I had better get to Chris straight-away. Have a good Sabato and I will chat at you later. Stay safe, happy and healthy.


Today's challenge word is (spazzatura). I am sure that there will be no leftovers to toss in the (spazzatura) tonight. No doubt about it fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata. Come va?

Loraine said...

Fammi sapere se il cibo รจ buono.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...