Saturday, June 3, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

Did you have a good day?  It has been a busy day here, but very good.

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is resting and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some mashed potatoes in a bit.

As you know, today is Chef's Day. My Sous Chef and I have been very busy in the (cucina). Our meal was divine, thanks to Mia (fidanzata e Capo Jim). Excuse me (burp), smile! Here is how that (burp) was born. Enjoy, we did.


3 JUN SOUS CHEF/PASTRY CHEF'S LOADED SUGAR AND SPICE BARS


3 JUN THEY ARE LOADED


CHEF GETTING READY TO BURN


SOUS CHEF AT WORK






CHEF IS PLEASED


COQ AU VIN


MIXED VEGGIES


SOUS CHEF'S LIBATION CHOICE


SOUS CHEF AT WORK


3 JUN PLATED



 3 JUN PLATED

Are you getting hungry? You should be smile! We are so stuffed; it is a crime.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for a good Domenica. 

Buona notte...Jessie

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata e Capo Jim, for making Chef's Day deliziosa.

Loraine said...

Sono felice che ti sia piaciuto il pasto. Dormi bene.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...