Friday, June 23, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!



CHEFS AT WORK THIS SATURDAY!

How goes it so far on the TGIF? We are good here and it is heating up here in the desert of Tucson.

I will be getting Chris up and into the main house shortly.

I just got out of the (jacuzzi) and I am feeling very good. A little too good, smile!

My playmate is in the main house on her Mac, checking her emails etc.

Here are a few more pictures that I have been playing around with Enjoy! I want to thank everyone who has sent me pictures to play with. I am having a lot of fun, especially with my girlfriends. So, if you have a few pics by all means send them to me.



SHOO SHOO



SHOO SHOO






SHOO SHOO IN A GLASS


Well, I had better get Chris up. We hope that your TGIF is going your way. I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

 

No comments:

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...