Sunday, June 18, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How goes it? We are good here on this Father's Day.

We enjoyed a very nice breakfast at the "Egg Connection".  My (cognata) treated us to breakfast this morning. Mille grazie, cognata! The place was packed with people today.

SISTERS


MIA MOGLIE




US

MIA COGNATA



MIA MOGLIE E (IO)


My shorty is caring for Chris, and they are in the main house watching "Murder She Wrote" on DVD.

I am just about finished with my Domenica tasks. I will join Chris and my playmate in the main house. I will get back to working on my rock.

Here are a few more pictures that I have been having fun with. Enjoy!

   CHRIS


MIA MOGLIE E (IO)


MIA MOGLIE


(IO)


(IO)


(IO)


US



US



US

MIA MOGLIE

Enjoy the day and I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Bella opera d'arte.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...