Saturday, June 17, 2023

Buon Pomeriggio!

Buon Pomeriggio!

How are things going so far on this Sabato? We are good here in the desert of Tucson.

I am about to get Chris up and into the main house. My shorty is out running errands.

It is starting to warm up here in the "Old Pueblo". I do hope that this year's Monsoon Season is more productive.

Here are a few more pictures that I have been having fun with. Enjoy! We hope that your day is going like you want it to.


OUR DAUGHTER TANGYE


(IO)


NANCI


JEFF


DIANE


MIA MOGLIE


CAPO JIM


JEFF



I will chat at you later.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Adoro la foto di Elise sorridente. Bellissimo!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...