Friday, June 23, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Venerdi!  TGIF!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend", and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is a warm, but partly cloudy here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today up until 5:00pm when Sister Jayne arrives. Alexa is awake and she said that today is loaded with things to complete today. I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

I am still working on my latest rock and my playmate has completed hers. Here have a look, it is very good.


23 Jun Elise's latest

We enjoyed a very nice evening at "Zemams" with Paula and Marty. The Ethiopian food was excellent, and it has been a very long time since we dined there.  It was good to see Paula and Marty, and we got caught up on the latest happenings. Here are a few pictures of last night's event. Thanks Paula and Marty.


22 JUN PAULA AND MARTY


22 JUN ETHIOPIAN FOOD


22 JUN MIA MOGLIE


22 JUN PAULA AND MARTY



Here are a few more pictures of the "Rumi Kube Fest". Enjoy!


SHOO SHOO


(IO)


SHOO SHOO


MIA MOGLIE


MIA MOGLIE CON (IO)


SHOO SHOO


SHOO SHOO


SHOO SHOO


SHOO ON THE TOWN


(IO) STYLIN'



MIA MOGLIE STYLIN'


This evening my shorty and I will be enjoying "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza". Yes, there will be plenty of margaritas. Afterwards we will make our way to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Walter Cronkite Is Dead". My girlfriend Shoo Shoo said that it is very good, and that we would enjoy it.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris straight away. Have a good TGIF and I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge phrase is ( mi sono perso). I am (mi sono perso) in the charms and support of my girlfriends. I am hooked on my fidanzata.

Ciao...Jessie and Elise

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

countrygranny47 said...

Enjoy your day and evening.
Pictures looked good of everyone.

Jessie said...

Have a good day Country Granny.

Loraine said...

La roccia di Elise è un custode! E una nuova pettinatura per te?

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...