Thursday, June 29, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Relaxed! Barred! Rummied! WooHoo!

Music listening to:  Marked Man a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Giovedi!  Sete Giovedi!

How are you?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Colombian Blend", and second cup will be enjoyed at "Gus Balons" along with a good breakfast. This will be our last breakfast her until the first week in August. They will be closed for vacation.

My playmate is caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded us that have an appointment at 8:00am for Azalya to be groomed. She is looking forward to it. Not!

We will be hitting up a movie today. Sister Jayne will be here with Chris.

Later today I will select the next installment of the (Goth) series. Look for it!

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Thirsty Thursday. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (stravolta). I do love a good (stravolta) pretzel. How about you fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

4 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Jessie said...

Country Granny,
Glad that you liked the (Goth) of Chris. Look for more today.

Loraine said...

Ops. La traduzione di Google dice "stravolta" significa sconvolto, come l'osservazione l'ha sconvolta. Ho bisogno di aiuto!

Jessie said...

OK, fidanzata. It also means (twisted) as well. Like a good twisted pretzel.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...