Friday, June 9, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Was you day a good one? It has been a good day but very busy.

First off, I want to thank everyone for your compliments about the recent pictures of many of my peeps. I am having a lot of fun with the photo program.



SISTER JAYNE


SHOO SHOO & MIKE


CHRIS AT THE BEACH


SHARON KHA AT THE BEACH


MIA MOGLIE CON MIA FIDANZATA


DEAR DENA AT THE BEACH


MY GIRLFRIEND FLO IN SPACE



Our Chefs Day was delicious. It was so good that we forgot to take pictures of the meal plated. Here are a few in the process pictures.


9 JUN CHEF AT WORK


9 JUN DONE AND DONE



I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching basketball and downing his supplemental drip. I will give him some yogurt for dessert.

My playmate is in the main house cleaning up in the (cucina). She is also listening to the basketball game as well.

Hey, my fidanzata is starting to shake in her boots about tomorrow evening's "Wizard Fest". She is going get her (booty) whipped for sure.

Well, I had better check on Chris and the game. My shorty hit up the (jacuzzi) this afternoon I am going get in it later this evening.

Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for the weekend. Stay safe.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

I miei stivali sono saldamente piantati nel "Circolo del vincitore del mago".

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...