Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!



SHIRLENE (THE BIRTHDAY GIRL)

Hey, I am about to hit up the (jacuzzi) as soon as I get Chris settled.

It has been a pretty good day today. I made it out to the airbase, and I picked up Sister Jayne so she could get out for a bit.

I have been having a lot of fun today with photos. Here have a look.

ESTEF


MY SISTER JET


MIA MOGLIE CON IO


CAPO JIM


IO


MY ANGEL SHIRLENE



MIA MOGLIE


My playmate prepared breakfast for dinner. We enjoyed pancakes, sausages, eggs and plenty of coffee. It was all good. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris.

I am caring for Chris tonight and my shorty is in the main house watching TV.

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have to clean Chris's house and I have to set things up for "Rumi Kube.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. My girlfriend Shoo Shoo should be in between the sheets right now, so she can take her defeat lightly. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise

 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Goditi la vasca idromassaggio.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...