Monday, June 19, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




Mood: Content

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Lunedi!

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today.

The coffee is a robust "French Roast", and second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, but partly cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Rosemarie will be here to give Chris and Elise a massage. Alexa is awake and she said that I don't have any tasks to complete today. I asked her to play some "Down Home Blues" for me today.

I will be starting a new rock today if time permits. My shorty is working on her new one.

I will be diving into the (jacuzzi) this evening for sure. I just fired it up.

Well, I had better check on Chris. Have a good Lunedi and I will chat at you later. Stay safe on this Juneteenth Day.




Today's challenge word is (parola). I will have a (parola) with Azalya today about her talking back, smile! Should I chat with her fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Se Azalya è stata scortese, sì, è necessaria una parola. Adoro l'opera d'arte per Juneteenth.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...