Wednesday, June 14, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!




Did your day go well today?  It has been a pretty good one so far.

I got my tasks taken care of and I worked on my new rock. It is almost finished.

My playmate prepared the leftover Shake and Bake pork Chops for dinner. It was better today of course. We also had cottage cheese, baby carrots, and mashed potatoes. It was all good, and so were the "Long Island Ice Tea's". Oh Yeah!

I am caring for Chris tonight. He is watching TV and downing his supplemental drip. I am going to give him some buttered mashed potatoes in a bit. My shorty is in the main house watching the news.

I have been going through some old photos to work on with the new Photo App. I am having a lot of fun with it.

Chris got his massage today and he had a good talk on the phone with is Granny. 

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Thirsty Thursday. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Spero che tu faccia sogni d'oro.

JT said...

Grazie mia amore!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...