Thursday, June 15, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!


MIA MOGLIE


MIA MOGLIE



What is up? How are you? It has been a very good day. I got my tasks done and more. Smile!

I got Sister Jayne to her doctor's appointment, and she is doing very well.

We enjoyed our take-away dinner from "Leo's". I also ordered a couple of calzones from "Blackjack Pizza" as well. I am going to leave one for Sister Jayne to enjoy. Our margaritas were spot-on.

I am caring for Chris tonight. My shorty is in the main house watching TV and she is on the phone. Chris is downing his supplemental drip and watching TV.

I am going to sanitize the (jacuzzi) in a bit. I will hit it up early in the morning while Chris is enjoying his breakfast.

Here is my latest rock. It will be placed in the hood tomorrow, along with Elise's latest.


15 JUN MY LATEST

Here are a couple of my playing around pictures. Enjoy!

JANE AND PAPA JOHN



MIA FIDANZATA

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Sleep well so you can be ready for a good TGIF!

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

La tua nuova opera d'arte รจ "killer"!

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...