Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera!

How was your day? My day was ruined again. The caregiver didn't get her until 9:45am. That ruined my day totally. So now I have to push things forward. I hate that. I like to plan my work and work my plan. I like working smarter not harder!

I had a good time today anyway, by working on some photos that my sister Marcie sent to me. I also got a few others taken care of. Here have a look.


SISTER MARCIE AND BLAKE


SISTER MARCIE AND A PANTHER




SISTER MARCIE


SISTER MARCIE


IO AND MIO MOGLIE IN HAWAII


ERIKA AND KLAUS IN GERMANY


IO AND DAVE


BUCKY AND DENA


MIA MOGLIE


MIA MOGLIE


MIA COGNATA



ZACK


Here is my latest rock and the one that I put out in the hood.


MY LATEST BENITO BEAR


27 JUN IN THE HOOD



My playmate prepared "French Toast" for dinner with sausages and eggs. It was delicious. We watched NCIS on Paramount with Chris. Speaking of Chris, he has not been feeling well for a few days and we believe that he picked up something form the caregiver. We are keeping an eye on him.

Tomorrow is going to be a very busy day because I have to play catch up for what I missed today.

Hey, am going to start to the put some of the pictures I have and the ones I have been sent by my followers in (Goth). My shorty and I tried it out today and it is so much fun. So, look forward to it you have sent a photo of yourself.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Get a good night's sleep so you can be ready for Hump Day. I will chat at you later.

Buona notte...Jessie and Elise


 

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Buona notte fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Sono contento che ti diverta a giocare con tutte le foto. Mi diverto a vederli.

Jessie said...

Mille grazie fidanzata

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...