Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!


6 JUN SS FLO!


6 JUN I MATTER!



Mood: Content! Barred!

Music listening to: Stranger in Paradise, a Book on CD!

Buongiorno!  Buon Martedi!  Taco Tuesday! 

How are you? We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

Th coffee is a good Breakfast Blend, and a second cup will be downed later this morning.  It is a nice, but a bit cloudy morning here in Tucson.

Jackie will be here this morning to care for Chris. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that I need to gas up the "Green Lady". I asked her to play some "Boney" for me today.

Chris the iRobot will be coming out this morning to clean the main house carpet.

Sister Jayne will be here with Chris at 1:00pm. We will be heading for Sierra Vista for a birthday party. We will return in a few hours.

Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Enjoy this Taco Tuesday. I will chat at you later. Stay safe.

Today's challenge word is (capriola). Enjoy the day fidanzata. Can you do a (capriola)?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata.

Loraine said...

Wow! Non faccio una capriola da anni. La mia schiena gemerebbe e lamento se ne facessi uno ora, quindi passerò.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...