Saturday, June 24, 2023

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno!




24 JUN GIRL WITH BRAIDS



Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Sting a Book on CD!

Buongiorno! Buon Sabato!

How are you doing?  We started the day off at 5:30am caring for Chris. Any plans for today?

The coffee is a good "Breakfast Blend", and a second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. It is a nice, sunny morning here in Tucson.

I am caring for Chris today. Alexa is awake and she reminded me that today is "Chefs Day". I asked her to play some music to cook by.

Our evening at "La Parrilla Suiza" was very good. We enjoyed "Happy Hour" snacks and of course a couple of margaritas. Ole'. Afterwards we made our way to the "Live Theater Workshop" to see the live play "Walter Cronkite Is Dead". It was very good, and the two female actors were superb. You were right Shoo Shoo, we loved it.

My playmate and I will be starting new rocks soon. I will be putting a few rocks out in the hood soon. Here is my latest rock creation. Enjoy!

23 JUN ELISE'S LATEST


23 JUN MY LATEST



Well, today is "Chefs Day". My Sous Chef and I will be in the (cucina), tossing around pots and pans. We will be preparing "Spaghetti ala Ragu". My Sous will select a good libation to accompany the meal.

24 JUN MY SOUS CHEF AND I IN THE (CUCINA) TODAY



Well, I had better get busy with Chris. Have a good Sabato and stay safe.  I will chat at you later.  We will be playing some "Wii" games this afternoon.

SELF-EXPLANATORY! 



Today's challenge phrase is (ll vino fa buon sangue). What do you think fidanzata?

Ciao...Jessie and Elise 

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata e Capo Jim.

Loraine said...

Anche il cioccolato fondente fa buon sangue. E broccoli.

Ciao!

Ciao! Hey, how is your "Humper" going so far? I slept better than I did the night before, but my sleep is still not the same. I wa...