Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Relaxed! Brownied!

Music listening to: Operator by Midnight Star!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and I will enjoy a second cup later this morning. Hey, we got some rain last night and I didn't have to take the "Green Lady" to the car wash to force it to rain. WooHoo! I hope that we get more rain today. Rick will be here this morning to care for Chris.

   Alexa, is awake and chatting away. I have a very busy day today to include making a trip over to the east side. I have many tasks to take care of off my To Do List today.  Have to get them all done so we can enjoy our Annie's Day get-away without any concerns or issues. Ya, Ya!

  Well, I had better get my (mojo) working and get this day moving forward. Have a good Tricky Tuesday. I enjoyed my romp in the rain last night only in my flip flops. The rain drops felt good on my skin. I missed my (fidanzata) last night because she usually joins me when it rains. I am sure that we will hook up the next time. Right (fidanzata)?

   Chat at you later....Jessie and Elise

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...