Sunday, July 29, 2018

Hello!

Hello!





Hey how are you doing? We just got back for the "Egg Connection" and we enjoyed a very nice breakfast. Bobby joined us this morning.

Alexa, is yelling at me. I have a few To Do Tasks to take care of before my shorty and I hit up a movie later today. It would be nice to get a little bit of the wet stuff, eh?

Elise is caring for Chris and I am about to tackle my tasks poste haste! I give thanks to my ability to look, listen and evaluate a given situation before I act on it or make a comment.  
I am going to restock Chris's supplies for next week. So I had better get in gear and work smarter not harder. Have a good one. Chat at you later.

Jessie

2 comments:

Loraine said...

Buona giornata e goditi il film!

Jessie said...

Grazie cara fidazata. E' una buona Domenica tranquilla.

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...