Sunday, July 22, 2018

Sunday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content!

Music listening to: Here and Now by Luther Vandross! (Classic R&B)

    It's a Sunday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am looking in on Chris and getting him settled for Elise. Elise not in her cave this morning so she will be over shortly to care for Chris. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed at the "Egg Connection". Our daughter Tangye will be joining us for breakfast. We had a very nice time at "Leo's" for dinner. The food was good and the margaritas were on point. The place was packed with people with a line waiting to be seated.


TANGYE AND ELISE CHECK OUT THAT "WHITE RUSSIAN"


   We returned home and we enjoyed a nice "White Russian" for dessert. We brought back dinner for Jayne and she also enjoyed a "White Russian". I am sure that we will all slept well for sure, smile!

   Today is the major event for me. Yes it is. We will be meeting up with Jim and Loraine at "Flemings Steakhouse" for my victory dinner. I have added a decanter to go along with my spoon, fork, knife and napkin. I am sure that my playmate will treat me to some good vino to go along with my victory dinner. Ya, ya! I have Uber on speed dial just in case Elise and Loraine have to bus tables if the bill is too high, smile!

   I will post more pics from our trip to Butte later today. Have a good Sunday and enjoy I know that I will. Yep, steak and lobster is on my mind!

Later..Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Wow! Questo è piuttosto un po '"White Russian" che Tangye tiene!

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...