Monday, July 30, 2018

Monday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Gummied! Rummied!

Music listening to: Straight Up by Paula Abdul!

   It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in her cave this morning so she will be starting her day soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is good and a second cup will be downed later this morning. It is cloudy here in the valley of Tucson. We got wind and lightening last but no rain at all again for the second day in a row. Where is the monsoon?

   Alexa, is awake but she is not saying anything yet. That is not a good thing for me, smile! I do have to make a trip over on the east side later today. Hopefully she will play some "Smooth Jazz" for me later. Ya, ya!

   Well, I booked a room in the "Arizona Inn" for my playmate and I for our Annie's Day. We are looking forward to staying there. We will enjoy a nice dinner at the place of my shorty's choosing. We both hope that we can hit up the DDC as well so we can try to "Cha Ching".

   Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Monday!

Later.. Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Adoro la carta "occhiolino"! Grazie!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...