Monday, July 30, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!



ERIKA AND KLAUS AT A CONCERT IN GERMANY


Hey did your day end well? It has been a good one here for a Monday! Smile!

Chris and I watched two movies on Netflix and we enjoyed them very much. Chris really enjoyed the one about the huge earthquake in LA. He was glued to the TV and he loved the surround sound.

My playmate prepared homemade blueberry pancakes for dinner with sausages and eggs. We had plenty of coffee to get it all down.

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. It is getting a little windy like the past few days. I guess it will get cloudy and we will see another lightening show with no rain. I guess I am going to have to take the Green Lady to the car wash so it can rain. Right?

Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me. I will be making a trip over on the east side for sure. My shorty is really pleased that we are going to spend our Annie's Day at the "Arizona Inn" on Wednesday. We are also going to hit up the DDC on Thursday and we have our fingers crossed that the slots will be kind to us.

Have a good night and sleep well.

Ciao....Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Arizona Inn! Woo Hoo!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How did your day go? Did it end well? It has been a very busy day for me. I got everything that I had planned for today. We are ...