Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Good Night!

Good Night!

How are you doing? Are we going to get anymore rain tonight? I doesn't look like it all. 

I got all of my To Do Tasks taken care and that is a good thing. It has been a very busy day for me and I am very tired tonight. I overdid things today so I can be relaxed and ready for our stay at the Arizona Inn. I am trying to get a headache right now but I hope a good night's sleep will get rid of it.

My playmate prepared corn on the cob, sliced tomatoes, baby carrots and small potatoes. It was very good. We watched "Staircase" and "Hawaii 5 O" on Netflix. 

I am caring for Chris tonight and Elise is in her office on her Mac. Have a wonderful night and sleep well.

Later...Jessie and Elise

1 comment:

Loraine said...

Non lasciare che un mal di testa ti faccia stare male!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...