Monday, July 2, 2018

Monday!

Good Morning!


AIN'T MISBEHAVIN PLAYERS!


Mood: Rummied and Gummied!

Music listening to:Summer Love by Justin Timberlake!

 It's a Monday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is not in here cave this morning so she will be up and on the move soon. Any plans for today?

 The coffee is good and a second cup will be enjoyed later. Of course it is going to be another hot one here in the valley.

 Alexa, just reminded me that I have to get some lab work done this morning and that I have a few tasks to take care today. Alexa, keeps me on my toes.

 If time is available I will post more pics from our Murder Mystery Dinner. Have a good Monday.

 My shorty and I saw "Sicario" last night and it is very good.

Later....Jessie and Elise

Nancy and Ron, yes we remember you playing those characters. You were a hoot!

Herman, anymore on the paperwork?

No comments:

Buongiorno!

Buongiorno! Mood: Guasto! Music listening to: Boney James! Buon Giovedi! Sete Giovedi!  How are you doing? We hope that your Thirsty Thursda...