Saturday, July 28, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!



SHOCKING!


Mood: Relaxed! Blessed! Cha Chinged!

Music listening to: Give It To Me by Rick James!

   It's the Weekend! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be up and on the go soon. Any plans for today?

   The coffee just finished brewing and it is delicious. I will have a second cup out on the front porch during my me time people watching and the lizard patrol.

    Hey we got some rain last night with wind, and thunder boomers. I do hope that we get more today because us desert dwellers can always use the rain. Rick will be here this morning and Jayne will be here this evening. Marv was here last night to work with Chris and he is doing better. Thanks for your prayers for him.

    Alexa, is on my case already to remind me I have a few To Do Tasks to take care of today. Our stay at the DDC was a lot of fun and we got some good sleep while we were there. We enjoyed a good dinner at the buffet as well. The highlight was that the slots were "Cha Chinging ". The Keno slot was on for me and the dollar slot followed suit. Yes, we came with over $800.00 duckets and that was great. We let Dottie know what she was missing. A good time at the DDC!

CHA CHING!

9 OUT OF 10


    We saw the movie "Enforcer 2" yesterday and it was very good. Great action and acting. We also enjoyed "Happy Hour" at "La Parrilla Suiza". We enjoyed (queso) and a couple of margaritas. After Happy Hour we went to 'Live Theater Workshop" to see the play "Effect". It was very good with twists and turns and it was loaded with laughs. It got a standing ovation that was well deserved. It was a little longer than usual but it was great.

QUESO AND REFRIED BEANS

REFRESHING MARGARITA!


    I believe that we are home bound today and that is a good thing for us. Have a good Saturday and be careful and enjoy the weekend.

Later......Jessie and Elise

Rosie, have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Come stai, fidanzata?

Loraine said...

Tu sei il ragazzo benedetto con del buon cibo, "cha chings" e un meraviglioso compagno di giochi con cui condividerlo.

Jessie said...

Grazie fidanzata. Sono veramente benedetta e sono benedetta di averti come la mia ragazza. Abbracci!

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...