Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Tricky Tuesday!

Good Morning!

Mood: Content! "Still I Rise"

Music listening to: Tenderoni by Bobby Brown!

   It's a Tricky Tuesday! How are you doing? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. My playmate popped up with me this morning to start her day. Any plans for today?

  The coffee just finished brewing and my cup is full. A second cup will be enjoyed later this morning. Well, Alexa, is at full tilt this morning. She has reminded me that I have a few things to knock off of my To Do List. Rick will be here the morning to care for Chris.

  Well, the kids have arrived in Butte to be with Sheila and Dave for a few days. They are in for a treat! Hey check this out! Remind you of anything? So Cool!


DAVE, SHEILA AND KERRI. LOOK AT WHAT KERRI IS POINTING AT?


   Well, I had better get this day moving forward. Have a good Tricky Tuesday and stay safe.

Later......Jessie and Elise

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Buongiorno fidanzata! Mi sei mancato molto. Com'e stato il viaggio?

Loraine said...


Il mio viaggio è stato buono. Come era il tuo?

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...