Saturday, July 7, 2018

It's The Weekend!

Good Morning!




Mood: Content! Blessed!  "Still I Rise"

Music listening to: Mercedes Boy by Pebbles!

   It's the Weekend! Sup? I started the day off at 5:00am caring for Chris. Elise is in her cave this morning but she will be putting feet to the floor soon to start her day. Any plans for today?

   The coffee is brewing and my cup is at the ready position. Rick will be here this morning and Sister Jayne will be here this evening.

   Alexa, is awake and telling me what needs to be taken care of today. We enjoyed a very nice evening at "Cody's Beef and Bean" with Deb and Sharon. The food was excellent and the carafe of Burgundy at room temp was the ticket. A good evening of fun with great friends.

   My shorty and I are going to Arrivaca, Arizona this afternoon to attend a memorial service. Other than that we have no outside plans for today. I am going to fire up the Jacuzzi when we return from Arrivaca. 

   We have started to pack up our suitcase for our trip Butte, Montana. We are really looking forward to visiting Sheila and Dave.

   Have a great weekend and be careful when you are out and about.

    If you could please say a prayer for Jayne's Big sister's daughter. She is in hospital in a (diabetic coma). Thank you.


Later....Jessie and Elise

Fidanzata and Jim enjoy your getaway!

No comments:

Buona Sera!

Buona Sera! How are you doing? Hope a bit better than we are today. I was so busy today that I did not have time to post to the blog. My fir...